Proto:Escape from Mars - Starring Taz
This page details one or more prototype versions of Escape from Mars - Starring Taz.
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
All sorts of prototypes were leaked onto the Internet on February 23, 2008 by drx. These prototypes, among many other, originated from one of Sega of America's QA archives.
A lot of work.
March 4, 1994 Prototype
This prototype is in a very primitive state.
- No Sega logo, copyright, or title screens
- No intermission screen pictures
- Some of the levels are devoid of music
- No sound effects
- Most of the levels do not have a HUD visible
- Pressing up and down do not move the camera up and down
- The HUD is bugged and unpolished. It keeps track of the player's score, unlike the final. It also does not have a box around Taz's life icon.
|March 4, 1994 Prototype||Final|
The breakable bricks are absent and the palette was brightened up.
Mole World 3
The boss is glitched up.
- RESUME GAME - It returns you to the level
- RESTART LEVEL - Restarts the level
- Both of these options have unique features. Pressing the A button returns you to the game, but pressing B shows a list of NPCs and pressing C turns up a menu that can't really be used.
- DEBUG FUNCTION - Unknown; crashes the game
- RESTORE HP - Restore the player's health bar back to full health
- LEVEL SELECT - Brings up a level select screen, as seen here:
Test 1 Mars 1 Mars 2 Mars 3 Mexico 1 Mexico 2 Mexico 3 Mole World 1 Mole World 2 Mole World 3 Planet X 1 Planet X 2 Planet X 3 Haunted Castle 1 Haunted Castle 2 Haunted Castle 3 Haunted Castle 4 Megapolis 2 Marvins House 1 Marvins House 2 Marvins House 3
|The Looney Tunes series|
|NES||The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout (Prototype) • The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle|
|Game Boy||Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions • Bugs Bunny Collection • Bugs Bunny: Crazy Castle II • Daffy Duck: Fowl Play|
|Genesis||Taz-Mania • Escape from Mars - Starring Taz (Prototype) • Desert Demolition • Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble • Daffy Duck in Hollywood • Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers|
|SNES||Bugs Bunny in Rabbit Rampage • Taz-Mania (Prototype) • Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday|
Wile E. Coyote's Revenge • Looney Tunes B-Ball
|Game Gear||Desert Speedtrap|
|GameCube||Back in Action|
|PlayStation 2||Space Race|