The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock
| The Flintstones:|
The Treasure of Sierra Madrock
The Flintstones: The Treasure of Sierra Madrock is yet another in a series of corny rock-themed puns.
- Find out if there is another way to enable this (such as a password)
Using the PAR code 85B7E780 (US version) enables a debug/cheat mode of sorts. Each section below assumes that this mode is active.
When the "press start button" text appears, hold down L + R and press Up, X, Down, B, Left, Y, Right, and A. A sound will play to confirm you've entered the code correctly. Now the options menu is expanded with several new options.
During the game, press any of the following on controller 2:
- A: enters/exits the current space without ending your turn
- B: automatically takes you to the area or stage (if you're already at stage 5, you'll just end up at stage 5 again)
- R: start the race against Rockhead
- Start: toggles unlimited time (regular stages only)
Also, there are 3 button sequences for controller 1 which can be activated while the game is paused (they must be done in this order). The currently playing song/sound will change to indicate that the code was input successfully.
- Hold Down, hold Right, release Down, press A: unlimited time, 99 lives, 100 clams, maximum hearts
- Press Right, hold Down, hold Right, press A: temporary invincibility
- Hold Down, hold Left, release Down, press B: effect unknown
- also sets bit 0004 of $1F79 (effect unknown)
When bit 0002 of $1F79 is set, this display appears on the map screen, showing the values of the eight 16-bit words between $1F7B and $1F89. What each one represents is unknown, though the first one always seems to be set to 350E when leaving a stage.
There is no apparent way to enable this feature without manually editing RAM.
|The Flintstones series|
|Arcade||Fred Flintstone's Memory Match|
|NES||The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy • The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak!|
|SNES||The Treasure of Sierra Madrock • The Flintstones (Prototype)|
|Game Boy (Color)||King Rock Treasure Island • The Movie • Burgertime in Bedrock|
|Sega Master System||The Flintstones|
|Genesis||The Flintstones (Taito)|
|Game Boy Advance||Big Trouble in Bedrock|
|PlayStation 2||Bedrock Racing|