Tintin in Tibet (SNES)
|Tintin in Tibet|
The PAR code 7E020602 activates a debug mode which can be accessed during gameplay by pressing the Select button.
- Compteur anim (anim counter) is a running counter that increments once every frame when the game isn't paused.
- Tableau lets you select a new level using the D-pad and warp there with B.
- Visu VRAM lets you view the currently loaded sprite graphics.
- Type de sol (ground type) shows which type of terrain Luke is standing on (the most common being 000A for standard floors and 0000 for midair.)
- Immortalite toggles invincibility on (marche) and off (arrêt).
- Niveau de difficulte (difficulty level) switches between easy (facile), medium (moyen), and hard (dur) difficulty.
Selecting Reglage couleurs (color adjustment) and then exiting the menu will enable a palette editor.
- Left/right: select color to edit
- B + left/right: select previous/next palette group (out of 16)
- A + left/right: adjust current color's red component
- Y + left/right: adjust current color's green component
- X + left/right: adjust current color's blue component
Pressing L or R returns to the game.
Affichage (display) collisions, when enabled, adds an ingame collision display. Points are drawn around each sprite to indicate the size and position of its bounding box.
Enabling invincibility also enables this CPU usage meter, which dims a portion of the screen to reflect how much CPU time is currently being used by the game.
Starting at file offset 0x017FC0 is an almost fully-intact cartridge header and vector table from the Super Bomberman 2 ROM. It's not known why it's actually there, or if there is any other leftover data from that game in there.
|The Tintin series|
|SNES||Tintin in Tibet • The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun|
|Genesis||Tintin in Tibet|