|Mario's got mad skills!|
|SpongeBat1 and the Quest for Awesome Pizza|
|Oh dear, I do believe I have the vapors.|
This page contains content that is not safe for work or other locations with the potential for personal embarrassment.
Such as: Incredibly immature YTPs with swearing and innuendo.
SpongeBat1 is a user who joined in order to create a page for Plants vs. Zombies, as he was appalled to see it was not on the wiki. Now he tries to contribute to this wiki by adding other info.
I have made a resolution to stop making stupid and/or pointless edits! (Mainly, adding stupid things to descriptions!) From now on I will add actual content! Or descriptions to articles without them!
11/16/2013 EDIT: My, things have changed since the last time I edited here!
| Wild SpongeBat1 appeared! What will you do?|
Pages Created By Me
- Plants vs. Zombies (PC)
- Freddi Fish 3: The Case Of The Stolen Conch Shell
- Marvel Super Heroes (Arcade)
- Poker Night at the Inventory
- Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64)
- Blue's Birthday Adventure
- Blue's ABC Time Activities
- Blue's 123 Time Activities
- Blue's Art Time Activities
- Proto:South Park (Pinball)
- Blue's Treasure Hunt
- South Park Rally (PC)
Other Notable Contributions
- Covered the battle debug menu for Super Smash Bros. and some regional differences.
- Added info on the debug menu for ClayFighter 63⅓ and some prototype stuff.
- Added more regional differences for Mario Kart 64.
There is a message hidden within this user's brain, at address 54OJHYV:
Screw off. Stop looking at my brains!
Cactus Quest is a non-existant game. Therefore it has no unused content.
MEET THE CACTI!
I said there was no unused content. I LIED!
There is a giant button in address POOPY5. It can be spawned in the game, and pressing it destroys the planet.
Dumb Crap/Videos I Like
Yes, some of these are YouTube Poops. But they're on my personal userpage. And I find them funny. And they're not mind-numbingly idiotic. Just somewhat idiotic. Also, look up Stuart K. Reily. He explains how not ALL poops are bad, but mostly he talks about haters.