Comix Zone (Genesis)
Developer: Sega Technical Institute
This game has a hidden developer message.
This game has a prototype article
This game has a prerelease article
Are you a bad enough dude to save the world in comic book format?
Located at 0x1FCA4E is a message from the game's programmer.
DON'T LOOK AT THIS!
Starting at 0x23C4 are a number of error messages. It is unknown if any code to trigger these remains.
HBL TOO LARGE
OUT OF MEMORY
ERROR IN ULTCOMP DATA
SCROLL CACHE COUNT ERROR..L.....SCROLL CACHE FREE ERROR
SCROLL CACHE REMOVE ERROR
SCROLL CACHE GENERATE ERROR
SCROLL CACHE PRE-GEN ERROR....SCROLL CACHE FULL ERROR
Starting Location: 0x1CB3A2
WORK IN.PROGRESS.5 JUN 1995
In the options menu, play the following sounds in order, pressing C at each one: 14, 15, 18, 5, 13, 1, 3, 18, 15, 6. A voice will say "Oh Yeah!" to confirm correct entry. Now select a track from 1 to 6 and press C to warp to the corresponding stage (e.g. selecting track 3 will warp to level 3).
Converting the sound numbers to letters reveals that the code is actually "NOREMACROF", which could be "for Cameron" backwards. It is not currently known who Cameron would be, if this is true.
The Sega logo was recolored blue for the Japanese version.
- The Japanese version gives you the option to have the game's text in Japanese or English.
- The European version gives you the option to have the game's text in English, German, French and Spanish.
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by Sega Technical Institute
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by Sega
- Games published by Tec Toy
- Genesis games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 1995
- Games with hidden developer messages
- Games with hidden development-related text
- Games with hidden level selects
- Games with regional differences
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden developer messages
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden development-related text
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden level selects
Games > Games by content > Games with regional differences
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Sega > Games developed by Sega Technical Institute
Games > Games by platform > Genesis games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Sega
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Tec Toy
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 1995