Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi wo Yobu Enji (Genesis)
|Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi wo Yobu Enji|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
At the Sega screen, press B, A, C, A, C, A, B, A. If done correctly, you should hear a chime.
After this, a number of features will be activated:
- You can skip cutscenes by pressing Start.
- While paused, press:
- B to do something (TODO) and play a sound effect (switching between two with each press).
- C to skip to the next level (skipping the last level wraps you back to the first).
- Up+Start to skip the current section of the level (or if this is the last section of the level, to skip to the next level) with 4 minutes on the clock.
- Down+Start to restart the current level.
- Left+Start to unpause and do something. (TODO)
- Right+Start to unpause and reset the in-game timer to 9 minutes.
Document effects more fully; see the TODOs above. I haven't disassembled all the code yet, so there might be more effects. In addition, I don't know when in-game the following effects are triggered: ROM $43CDC, ROM $6437A
Enter the minigames menu (second option on the main menu) and highlight the last option on that menu (あそばない, to exit the menu). Now press Left + A + B + C. If done correctly, you should hear a chime.
In this minigame, you must pick out the correct clothes for Shin-chan to wear on a trip. Shin-chan will think of what he wants to wear, and then a cursor will cycle through four drawers. Press a button when you think the cursor should stop, and Shin-chan will grab an article of clothing from that drawer.