Curse of the Azure Bonds (DOS)
|Curse of the Azure Bonds|
This game has debugging material.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Revision differences, including the removal of music in the title screen on some of the later versions.
There are two parameters that can be used with start.exe. These parameters are entered without minus signs and with spaces.
The first parameter is STING and it does the following:
- Skip the title screen.
- Allow debugging by pressing Control + D. The output from this mode will be shown in DEBUG.TXT.
- Any code run by the program is logged.
- Control + Z dumps what affects each party member has.
- Control + C quits the program.
The second parameter is Wooden and has these effects:
- Skip copy protection.
- Get maps for all of the areas.
- When the player is in a training menu, press J. Training is free, there is no class limitation and the EXP required is given after doing the training.
- Alt + X or the - key kills all the enemies, complete with a message saying "The Gods intervene!".
Thus, using both parameters would amount to typing start STING Wooden in the DOS command prompt.
|The Dungeons & Dragons series|
|DOS||Pool of Radiance • Curse of the Azure Bonds • Secret of the Silver Blades • Pools of Darkness • Eye of the Beholder • Eye of the Beholder II - The Legend of Darkmoon • Eye of the Beholder III - Assault on Myth Drannor • Stronghold • Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse • Blood & Magic • Descent to Undermountain|
|PC-98||Pool of Radiance|
|NES||Heroes of the Lance • Hillsfar • Pool of Radiance • DragonStrike|
|SNES||Eye of the Beholder|
|Genesis||Warriors of the Eternal Sun|
|Sega CD||Eye of the Beholder|
|Windows||Planescape: Torment • Neverwinter Nights • The Temple of Elemental Evil|
|PlayStation 2||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance|
|Xbox||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance|
|GameCube||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance|
|Game Boy Advance||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance|