From TV Animation One Piece: Grand Battle
|From TV Animation One Piece: Grand Battle|
The games has normally unused sprites, find out which one and make a list
From TV Animation One Piece: Grand Battle is a Super Smash Bros. clone but with sixteen One Piece-characters who can fight on six different maps based of the anime.
Use the following code to display a debug launcher menu.
There is an altered unfinished version of the map "Syrup Village" which has the map ID 06. This version has some graphical differences to the final version as well as some obstacle changes.
|Final Version||Altered Version|
- Both player spawns are changed in the original version
- Player 1's spawn was previously placed slightly more to the left
- Player 2's spawn was previously placed on another platform
- The altered map version extends to the right containing invisible obstacles, containing:
- a windmill-like platform
- normal platforms
- normal slopes
- floating platforms
- another oil-like slope
- The background of the altered version is unfinished and doesn't contain a ship, additionally no cannon balls fall from the sky
- The oil texture on the slope was changed and animated in the original version
- The water state at the start of the battle was changed and the original version changes between high and low water
- The water texture got improved
- Background character sprites were changed, placed different and animated
- A big difference is that Kaya's design was changed. The altered version shows her while she’s fatally ill while the final version shows her when being recovered.
- While the character announcement the camera is placed behind the map showing it from behind
- The altered version has no music, but loops one sound over and over
|The One Piece series|
|Game Boy (Color)||Yume no Luffy Kaizokudan Tanjou! • Maboroshi no Grand Line Boukenhen!|
|Game Boy Advance||Nanatsu-jima no Daihihou • One Piece|
|WonderSwan Color||Chopper no Daibouken|
|PlayStation 2||One Piece Grand Battle! 3 • Grand Battle|