If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Proto:Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360)
This page details one or more prototype versions of Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360).
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
Xbox Live Arcade Demo
A demo was released on Xbox Live September 27, 2006, a few months before the game's release. In it, players could go through a portion of Kingdom Valley as Sonic. Upon completion of the level, the E3 trailer for the game would play, which features various stages and shows off all three hedgehogs. The demo has since been removed from the Marketplace.
- The title screen plays a loop of the E3 Trailer music.
- Sonic plays just like did in the E3 Demo, but without the spammable homing attack.
- Strangely enough, Sonic's Power Meter seems to be functioning properly; in the final game, a programming bug prevented it from ever draining.
- Some voice clips are played during the stage which are not heard in the final, but used in different segments.
- The result screen is missing many sounds, most notably the voice clip that plays upon receiving an end-of-level rank.
- The subtitles that appear from the trailer use a different font.
- Near the end of the trailer, there's a completely different prerendered cutscene featuring Silver (and, briefly, Sonic).
- Silver is standing on a ledge overlooking the ruins of Soleanna in the future, declaring that he's found the Iblis Trigger. In the final game, Silver delivers the line while in present-day Soleanna.
- Silver clenches his left hand into a fist; in the final game, he does this with his right hand.
- The Iblis Trigger is referred to as "it"; in the final game, the Iblis Trigger is referred to as "him".
Within the demo are unused music files, including an early invincibility/speed up song and the results screen music.