From The Cutting Room Floor
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello. I am DevEd, and I am an unused-content-oholic.
- Daffy Duck: Fowl Play - Just a few unused songs.
- Doki Doki Sasete!! - Developer credits and some debug stuff.
- Austin Powers: Welcome to my Underground Lair! - Unused text and the VERS "DOS" command.
- Keep the Balance! - A whole single entire unused word. Oh yeah, there's also an unused alternate title screen, but why would you come for THAT?
- Toki Tori (Game Boy Color) - Basically just placeholder text. A.K.A. the most boring article I've ever written.
- Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Game Boy Color) - An unused song that has nothing to do with the game itself.
- Down - A whole single entire unused name. Yay. Woohoo. Wow. Yippee.
- Shantae: Pretty much everything except the debug menu, the menu graphics, and Virtual Console changes.
- Minecraft: Lots of stuff, including some unused textures, some unused text, unused mob subtypes, and the like.
- Sonic 2 Nick Arcade prototype: Ripped the raw source code.
- The Smurfs (Game Boy): Partially unused song.
- Xtreme Sports (Game Boy Color): Unused debugging function.
Create page for Austin Powers: Welcome to my Underground Lair! including the unused text I found, plus the VERS command and a possible credits screen. There's a WIP page in my sandbox here, but it's nowhere near done.DONE
- Do the same thing for Austin Powers: Oh Behave!
- Create page for Toki Tori (PC).
- Additionally, take a look at the Game Boy Color version of Toki Tori (Game Boy Color).
- Go digging into Shantae: Risky's Revenge: Director's Cut and make a page.
- Look further into Daffy Duck: Fowl Play. It can't just be a few unused songs!
That's pretty much it for my contributions I guess...