This user hails from Australian Canada.
- 1 Confusing Companies
- 2 Did You Know?
- 3 Subpages
- 4 Cleanup
- 5 To-do List
- 6 List of DS games that have include the multiboot SDK icon
- 7 Stuff to inspect further
- 8 Interesting but not wiki-worthy shit
1972-1984 Atari, Inc. July, 1984-1996 Atari Corporation January, 1996-1998 Atari Interactive 1998-2000 Atari Interactive <- Did they even release anything during this year? 2000-201? Atari, SA Arcade 1984-2003 Atari Games
1987 - 01 September, 2004 Acclaim Entertainment 2006 - 27 August, 2010 Acclaim Games
Note: Acclaim Games only made online games (eg. MMORPGs). Therefore, it is unlikely that we will ever cover them.
Did You Know?
While there are 103 encyclopedic volumes worth of pages on TCRF, only 7 of them would be the articles.
Totally unbiased numbers: 25,343 changes on 18,252 pages.
need to get round to these one of these days
| Nintendo DS stuff|
Notes dumping ground
| Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)|
One big todo list
Notes:Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
- Uncategorized Pages
- Broken Redirects
- Unused Files
- Uncategorized Files
- Double Redirects
- Unused Categories
- Uncategorized Categories
- Dead-End Pages
- Unused Templates
- Uncategorized Templates
- Re-upload videos to TCRFChannel on YouTube.
List of DS games that have include the multiboot SDK icon
- Gunpey DS
Stuff to inspect further
- Quite a few demos have debug modes, or hints of them.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando:
- The file G\MISC.WAD (copy is called DUMMY) contains a fair share of debug-related text.
- Within G\HUD.WAD are these interesting messages:
- 0x1F58534: "E3 Only" (Interestingly, this is the only one of the 3 unused messages that was translated between PAL languages)
- 0x1F5F99C: "THIS MESSAGE NO LONGER EXISTS, REMOVE TAG FROM CODE, MJS"
- 0x1F63684: "THIS HELPDESK MESSAGE SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH L11_INFILTRATOR"
X-Men 2: Clone Wars betas
Interesting but not wiki-worthy shit
Advice to dear Peeping Tom. Good programmer never copies other guy's code ! This message is for YOU !!!
Present in the BIOS at 0x11A38 and in the video carts at 0xEFD8.
This computing program and associated compressed video and audio data, and custom codecs, are Copyright (C ) 2002, 2003, 2004 by 4 Kids Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patents Pending in United States and Other Countries World wide. Made in California, USA. The 4K-TV (tm ) Media Player was designed and created by Steve Beck and Beck-Tech Corp. Berkeley, California, exclusively for 4 Kids Technology, in collaboration with The MEMIT ( tm ) Midnight Engineering Mission Impossible Team Members: Steve Beck, Lead Design Architect and Engineer, Phat Ho, Senior Engineer, and Teofil Kolev, Software Engineer. A Production of 4 Kids Technology, Executive Producers: Alfred R. Kahn, Joseph Garrity, Norman J. Grossfeld, and Stephen C. Beck. This specific 4K-TV Media Player version is Licensed to Mattel Inc....Special thanks to Saul Jodel and Joe Lubinski at O.S.T.M. www.4kidsent.com - - - firstname.lastname@example.org - - - peace love joy have fun! END
|The Cutting Room Floor Administrators|
|Xkeeper • BMF54123 • GoldS • Sanqui • Rick • divingkataetheweirdo • GlitterBerri • Kaito Sinclaire • Vague Rant • devin • Bast • Ehm|