The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减的内容。从Debug菜单到未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡，许多游戏拥有注定不会被开发者以外的人看到的内容 — 或者，本应能被任何人所知，但由于时间或资金而被删减的内容。
Developer: Sonic Team
Released: 1998, Dreamcast
Sonic Adventure is Sonic's big step into 3D platforming, but depending on the person you ask, it may either hold up or be a step in the wrong direction. Nevertheless, it is a staple among the Dreamcast library even to this day.
A lot of content was removed during its development, including a giant mechanical dragon. Due to the game being rushed out for the holidays for its Japanese release, there's even more unused content found only in the Japanese release, as it hadn't been cleaned to make way for new content.
There are also many prototypes, the earliest of which contains a good amount of content either changed or deleted for the final version.
Did You Know...
- ...that the programmer of Death Stalker put a message in the game's code after he was locked out of his car?
- ...that ClayFighter 63⅓ has a character name graphic for a "HoboCop"?
- ...that Donkey Kong Jr. was meant to appear in Donkey Kong 3?
- ...that in Serious Sam 3: BFE, a giant invincible scorpion will spawn if the game detects that it's a pirate copy?
- ...that due to the video game crash of 1983, Midnight Magic was released three years after it was completed?
- ...that the Japanese version of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask has many leftover and unused items?