The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减的内容。从Debug菜单到未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡，许多游戏拥有注定不会被开发者以外的人看到的内容 — 或者，本应能被任何人所知，但由于时间或资金而被删减的内容。
Released: 1995, Super Nintendo
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is a dramatically different game from Super Mario World. Rather than controlling Mario, the player controls Yoshi and has to guide baby Mario to safety. As with its antecedent, it has quite a bit of unused content.
Among the more notable content hidden in the game, there are sprites for baby Mario crawling, some scrapped transformations, and even a dragon coin.
There is even a little bit of art from when the game had a different art style.
Did You Know...
- ...that the Atari 7800 port of Karateka wants to plant subliminal messages in your brain?
- ...that the NES Tetris has a partially implemented two-player mode?
- ...that games included with Windows Vista and 7 have support for Xbox 360 controllers?
- ... that Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards has very early concept art in its graphics?
- ...that Commando was originally called Combat, and was renamed Space Invasion in West Germany?
- ...that DuckTales has a third ending with a very obscure unlocking method?