The Cutting Room Floor 是一个专注于发掘和研究电子游戏中未使用或删减的内容。从Debug菜单到未使用的音乐、图像、敌人和关卡，许多游戏拥有注定不会被开发者以外的人看到的内容 — 或者，本应能被任何人所知，但由于时间或资金而被删减的内容。
Developer: Electronic Arts
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released: 2003, Windows
Command and Conquer: Generals is a strategy game that meets the typical definition of an obviously unfinished game: it has obvious gaps, many game-breaking bugs, and (most importantly) unused content just littered all over the place.
You were intended to destroy and repair bridges, collect prisoners of war, and build defensive walls...none of which you can do in the final version. Other abilities which are gone include a bayonet for the Red Guard and even a Black Market nuclear bomb.
The expansion pack tops that by including a set of models that indicate the game was originally totally different, and a lot more like the old Command and Conquer games. The generals are far from complete as well, and leftover voices and text shows that originally they were a lot more unique and special...
Did You Know...
- ...that the NES Star Trek: 25th Anniversary has two key items that were only ever seen in Nintendo Power?
- ...that the Koopa Kids were set to reappear in Super Princess Peach?
- ...that the arcade game Depthcharge could have let the player bomb whales?
- ...that you could once kill people with dildos in Manhunt 2?
- ...that in Mega Turrican, there are unused graphics that have Mario and Sonic frozen in carbonite?
- ...that part of a phone call from the white nationalist organization Combat 18 was left in Front Mission: Gun Hazard?