So ummmm hey, name's Team Fail. Thought I'd make this page so I can plot out some additional stuff, as well as keep notes that could be relevant to other games that may require additional research.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
|Total pages worked on:||Invalid username|
|Total revisions saved:||Invalid username|
I've started a couple pages of my own, mostly after doing some/a lot of research of my own. This section may expand in the future.
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced (I started this page because it was the first game I own, and I think I owe it to myself to figure out the ins and outs of this game.)
- Pokémon Conquest
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Nintendo 3DS
- Proto:Super Mario 3D Land
Of course, help is always welcomed on those pages.
Just stuff I'm working on. Ignore the mess!
| Prerelease: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl|
| Theatrhythm Final Fantasy|
| Proto:Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire|
| The Legend of Legacy|
Bookmarks I don't want to loose for these
Pokémon DP prerelease footage:
Archives of past leak images:
-  (This is a great source!! I need to find larger scans so I can crop them at sane sizes.)
excel2wiki converter (Thanks Glitterberri!)
- /a/1/0/3 file 3_87 in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver contains an unused model for surfing (Has eyes, fins, and spikes rather than just a blob with fins). Find the regular surfing model, replace, and get screenshots.
- Trim and upload images for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl/Unused Graphics.
- Get screenshots for Proto:Super Mario 3D Land using a CFW or something.
- Find an installer for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gold Rescue Team demo from Korea (The site is dead) and datamine it. The demo is a whopping 450 MB and has to have something in it that's unused. In addition, compare the translation to the final translation on the NDS - According to a blog post, it seems to be an early translation with some errors.
- Create a page for Style Savvy (Nintendo DS). The Virtual Console version on the Wii U is rather... Interesting. But it's not the game itself.
- Create a page for Nintendo 3DS CTRAging. There's so much going on there...
Wanna talk to me?
Go right ahead! Feel free to drop any concerns or whatnot on my talk page!