The Cutting Room Floor:About
From The Cutting Room Floor
What We Want
For something to be here, it has to fall under one of the following criteria:
- The content is included in the data, but remains unused in the final version. This includes:
- Sounds or music
- Gameplay or test modes
- Other data, such as levels or players
- The content is in the final, but requires a modified program or data to unlock (Game Genie, Action Replay, GameShark, etc.)
- The content is in the final, but requires an unknown or little-known code or sequence of events to access it
- Any prerelease version, referred to as a Prototype; screenshots from magazines by themselves are not considered a prototype
- The content is sufficiently interesting, such as
- Developer's easter eggs
- Things normally accessible but invisible in normal play (e.g., offscreen)
- Use common sense.
When in doubt, ask.