Angry Birds Rio (Android)
|Angry Birds Rio|
Angry Birds Rio is the third game in the Angry Birds saga. Featuring Blu and all the other characters from the 2011 Fox Animation/Blue Sky movie Rio.
Just like other Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua files and named certain Lua files.
If the game is not a release build, on every bootup, the game will show a display for those status on the bottom corner.
Debugging info in credits
If the game is not a release build, the game will show the customerString in the credits menu.
After enabling developer cheats, in build settings, a empty circle button at the main menu is present on the top right corner, also a button in the in-game levels also appears while playing one, there's also key-based cheats but they cannot be done on mobile releases.
The button loads a list of 9 functions that can be done:
- Clear Level Progress = Wipes level progress for a save.
- Clear Achievements = Wipes achievements for a save.
- Clear Powerups = Wipes all powerups for a save.
- Add 20 Powerups = Adds 20 of each powerup for a save.
- Special Offer Timer to 1.5H/ 1 Min = Changes special offer duration, defaulted to 1 min.
- Always show PUPUs = ???
- Clear Coins = Wipes all coins for a save.
- Add 100 Coins = Adds 100 coins to a save.
- Find Hidden Harbor = Unlocks "Hidden Harbour".
- Lose = Makes the game act like you lost the level.
- 1xStar = Makes the game act like you beat the level but rigs the score to approximately one star.
- 2xStar = Makes the game act like you beat the level but rigs the score to approximately two stars.
- 3xStar = Makes the game act like you beat the level but rigs the score to approximately three stars.
- Feather = Makes the game act like you beat the level with the Mighty Eagle and rigs the score to approximately a 100% feather.
- Gift = Spawns a powerup box in the current level, you can use this an indefinite amount of times.
- Starter Gift = Spawns the "Starter Gift" in the current level (1x or every powerup), you can use this an indefinite amount of times.
- Collect Golden Fruits = Collects "Golden Fruits" in the level automatically, can only be used if golden fruits are present in the current level.
A level editor is present in the game files and is shown at the main menu if the value to show it is enabled in the build settings, unfortunately, it lacks support for touch controls so only looking at the level is possible, unlike Angry Birds where its editor uses right-click to test levels (which mobiles call double-finger click) but this game uses that for zooming in/out levels and its similar to the computer version's editor.
|The Angry Birds series|
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • 2 • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • 2 • Go! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Rio • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|The Rio series|
|Android||Angry Birds Rio|
|Windows||Angry Birds Rio|