Angry Birds Seasons (Windows)
|Angry Birds Seasons|
Angry Birds Seasons takes the structure of the original game but adds in the concept of holiday and season themed levels. It was originally released as Angry Birds Halloween and only contained one Halloween-themed level.
Just like past Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua scripts and some are named that way.
Debugging Info in Credits
Like almost any Angry Birds game built with Lua, the credits page often shows debugging info: the Cloud data URL is shown as well as the customerString.
If developer cheats are on in build settings, it will be possible to use developer cheats, there's also key-based cheats.
- C = Simulates a three star completion, ignoring the current score and using a predetermined score, the same way for using it on mobile releases (Left corner multi click) is also a method to load on the PC version.
- PgUp = Previous level.
- PgDown = Next level, ignores level lock restrictions.
- Backspace-Q/W/E/R/T/Y/U = Crashes the game, attempts to call powerups while PC version doesn't enable them or have the files.
- Ctrl-Alt-# = "#" can be 1 (English), 2 (French), 3 (Italian), 4 (German), 5 (Spanish), 6 (Chinese), 7 (Taiwanese), 8 (Japanese), 9 (Portuguese) or 0 (Polish). Attempts to change the text locale, setting an unexisting locale other than Japanese or English crashes the game...
- S = Toggle sounds on or off.
- Ctrl-F5 = Attempts to create an Lua file containing the layout of a screen, crashes due to the folder layouts in the game data directory does not exist, manually creating it fixes the function to make a plaintext file.
- Shift-F12: Toggles mouse cursor visibility.
- Shift-C: Enables IAPs (doesn't work).
- Shift-Z: Powerup bundle reward (Crashes).
- Shift-X: Powerup slot machine (Crashes).
- F: Toggles visibility of the FPS and memory display.
- All levels unlocked (no golden eggs): Unlocks all levels on every boot, for a session, not a save.
There's a call for loading the level editor (1.1.0-1.2.1 still loads non-empty levels after encrypted and/or compiled lua but 2.5.0 and 4.1.0 still work), but 1.3.0-2.4.1 levels was empty after encrypted and/or compiled lua, but unfortunately the original files aren't present on public releases of v2.5.0+
- Logs from mobile and 2.2.0-4.1.0 version are not included
Unknown release of pc version as Nokia (Known image were cropped as HD splahes)
This official build was released by Rovio after coming soon sign was removed
Known of low quality audio has been successfully improved
Executable build paths
1.5.1's extremely weird.
The Angry Birds series
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Football! • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Go! • Friends • Football! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Seasons • Space • Rio • Friends • Star Wars • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|Adobe Flash||Breakfast • Ultrabook • Friends • Vuela Tazos • Heikki • Lotus F1 Team|