Angry Birds Star Wars
|Angry Birds Star Wars|
|This game is defunct.|
Do note the game no longer works at all without modifications. This is most likely due to the game's servers being shut down. As a result, further official developments with the game are unlikely to happen.
Angry Birds Star Wars is what happened when Angry Birds Space wasn't enough.
Angry Birds Star Wars is what happened when combining Angry Birds with George Lucas.
- 1 Debugging Functions
- 2 Unused Sounds
- 3 Unused text
- 4 FPS+Memory Display
- 5 Developer Cheats
- 6 Watch Ad for Powerup oversight?
- 7 Level Editor
- 8 Internal Project Name
Just like past Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua scripts and some are named that way.
Leftovers from Angry Birds Space
Angry Birds Space had leftovers from the original Angry Birds, and Angry Birds Star Wars has leftovers from Angry Birds Space.
The Incredible Terence
1. Poached Eggs 2. Mighty Hoax 3. Danger Above 4. The Big Setup 5. Ham 'Em High 6. Mine and Dine 7. Birdday Party Golden Eggs Unlock the full version for countless new levels and ads removed! The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds' eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs' fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 105 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy. Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!
Leftover text from Angry Birds.
Get it here You already have the latest version New update available!
Leftover text from the Maemo version of Angry Birds, stored in localization/TEXTS_OVI_STORE.dat.
Eggsteroid Galaxy Danger Zone
Leftover text from Angry Birds Space.
Remnants of an internal level editor?
If the game build settings say it isn't a release build, the game will show an FPS counter in the bottom middle at the start of every bootup.
If developer cheats are on in build settings, it will be possible to use developer cheats, they primarily are at the main menu, where a empty button in top right corner is present, loading a list with some options, there's also key-based cheats but they aren't possible to be done on mobile releases:
- Activate Most Trophies: Unlocks most trophies for a save.
- 3-Star All Levels Except Two From Each Open Episode: 3-Stars most levels for a save.
- 100% Feather All Levels Except Two From Each Open Episode: 100% falcon feather for most levels for a save.
- Open The First 25 Levels: Unlocks with empty score for the first 25 levels for a save.
- Reset Level Progress: Reset level progress for a save.
- Reset Settings: Reset settings for a save.
- Reset In App Purchases: Reset IAPs for a save.
- Give 5 Powerups Of Each: Gives 5x of each powerup except Mighty Falcons and a much bigger amount for clone birds for a save.
- Level minimum star scores: Every level will show a score value for the number of stars to acquire after getting that score/+ (like 2: 25000 for 2 stars and 3: 35000 for 3 stars).
- Instant Win: Touching the bottom right corner makes the game act like you successfully beat the level, also rigs the score to approximately a 3-star score.
- Add 10 Mighty Falcons: Touching the bottom left corner will add 10 Mighty Falcons to your save per use.
Watch Ad for Powerup oversight?
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: Check if something remains of this in the game.
If the game isn't a release build, the game will show this once in a while when accessing level select, a successful watch will give you another daily reward. However, the images are from Angry Birds Space.
There's a call for loading the level editor but due to the files aren't present in public releases, its not possible to load it.
Internal Project Name
The game is internally referred as Black, when relating to executable strings and compilation locations. This is the first game from Rovio that used one of these.
The Angry Birds series
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Football! • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Go! • Friends • Football! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Seasons • Space • Rio • Friends • Star Wars • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|Adobe Flash||Breakfast • Ultrabook • Friends • Vuela Tazos • Heikki • Lotus F1 Team|