Angry Birds Star Wars (Android)
|Angry Birds Star Wars|
|This game is defunct.|
Do note the game no longer works at all without modifications. This is most likely due to the game's servers being shut down. As a result, further official developments with the game are unlikely to happen.
Angry Birds Star Wars is what happened when Angry Birds Space wasn't enough.
Just like past Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua scripts and some are named that way.
If the game build settings say it isn't a release build, the game will show an FPS counter in the bottom middle at the start of every bootup.
If developer cheats are on in build settings, it will be possible to use developer cheats, they primarily are at the main menu, where a empty button in top right corner is present, loading a list with some options, there's also key-based cheats but they aren't possible to be done on mobile releases:
- Activate Most Trophies: Unlocks most trophies for a save.
- 3-Star All Levels Except Two From Each Open Episode: 3-Stars most levels for a save.
- 100% Feather All Levels Except Two From Each Open Episode: 100% falcon feather for most levels for a save.
- Open The First 25 Levels: Unlocks with empty score for the first 25 levels for a save.
- Reset Level Progress: Reset level progress for a save.
- Reset Settings: Reset settings for a save.
- Reset In App Purchases: Reset IAPs for a save.
- Give 5 Powerups Of Each: Gives 5x of each powerup except Mighty Falcons and a much bigger amount for clone birds for a save.
- Level minimum star scores: Every level will show a score value for the number of stars to acquire after getting that score/+ (like 2: 25000 for 2 stars and 3: 35000 for 3 stars).
- Instant Win: Touching the bottom right corner makes the game act like you successfully beat the level, also rigs the score to approximately a 3-star score.
- Add 10 Mighty Falcons: Touching the bottom left corner will add 10 Mighty Falcons to your save per use.
Watch Ad for Powerup
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: Check if something remains of this in the game.
If the game isn't a release build, the game will show this once in a while when accessing level select, a successful watch will give you another daily reward. However, the images are from Angry Birds Space.
There's a call for loading the level editor but due to the files aren't present in public releases, its not possible to load it.
|The Angry Birds series|
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Football! • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Go! • Friends • Football! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Seasons • Space • Rio • Friends • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|Adobe Flash||Breakfast • UltraBook|