Angry Birds Star Wars II (Android)
|Angry Birds Star Wars|
|This game is defunct.|
Do note the game no longer works at all without modifications. This is most likely due to the game's servers being shut down. As a result, further official developments with the game are unlikely to happen.
Angry Birds Star Wars II is what happened when Angry Birds Star Wars needed a sequel. This time it's based on the Star Wars prequel trilogy, and people are still pondering whether that was a good idea or not.
Just like past Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua scripts and some are named that way.
If the game build settings say it isn't a release build, the game will show an FPS counter in the bottom middle at the start of every bootup.
If developer cheats are on in build settings, it will be possible to use developer cheats, they primarily are at the main menu, where a button in top right corner is present, loading a list with some options, there's also key-based cheats but they aren't possible to be done on mobile releases:
QAPage.lua is needed, port it from v1.0.0 and then it will work, upload a pic of the menu.
Loads a menu with the following options:
- Add 10,000 Coins: Adds 10k coins to your save data.
- Add 5 of Each Characters: Adds 5 of every consumable character to your save data.
- 3-Star All Levels Except Last Ones: 3-Stars all the levels except a few of the last ones.
- 3-Star First 6 Levels: 3-Stars the first 6 levels.
- 3-Star Current Chapter: 3-Stars all levels in the current chapter your save data is currently on.
- Camera Pointer: Unknown why it's present, allows you to move the camera pointer, exiting the menu resets it.
- Get All Non Char Achievements: Gets all achievements not relating to characters on your save data.
- Get All Character Achievements: Gets all achievements relating to characters on your save data.
This command crashes the game, fix if possible.
- Open Reward Chapter and its Levels : Unknown.
- Reset Level Progress: Resets all level progress.
- Reset Settings: Resets the user settings save file.
- Reset In App Purchases: Removes all ownerships of IAPs on the user, these also include coins.
Clicking an option other than the close button will cause a red flash to happen.
If developer cheats are enabled, every new carbonite defrosting period is always one minute instead of 8 hours.
If developer cheats are on, every level will show a score value for the number of stars to acquire after getting that score/+ (like 2: 25000 for 2 stars and 3: 35000 for 3 stars), also shows best alternative character(s) for levels and level codenames based on the level LUA filesystem, mutliclicking the corner also wins the level with 3-Stars.
There's a call for loading the level editor but due to the files aren't present in public releases, it's not possible to load it.
The Angry Birds series
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Football! • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Go! • Friends • Football! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Seasons • Space • Rio • Friends • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|Adobe Flash||Breakfast • UltraBook|