Animaniacs (Game Boy)
The Game Boy version of Animaniacs (which is a port of the Genesis version) is wacky and fun all around, and one of the few Game Boy games to have a near-complete Super Game Boy soundtrack and in-game overlaying border.
Of course, since it's a port from a console to a handheld, a lot had to go. No Vic Viper here, sadly.
Likely used to test the sound driver during testing phases in early development. Specific songs have alternate versions, but song test tracks 3 and 13 will crash the APU. Since tracks that are not SGB-enhanced will not load sound data into the APU, they retain the previous song's data and will play the alternate version of the currently loaded song. Game Genie code 05F-9EC-E6E will play the alternate version of the song upon loading.
Unused Song 1
Unused Song 2
Unused Song 3
Unused Song 4
Unused Song 5
Unused Song 6
Unused Song 7
Unused Song 8
Unused Song 9
Unused Song 10
By using the Game Genie code 00A-F6B-F72 to multi-jump it is possible to reach Pinky & The Brain's contraption in Bungle in the Jungle. Physics for the structure are partially implemented as you can only stand on the lower and upper sides by multi-jumping onto them. Don't worry, Pinky & the Brain are both completely harmless and are invincible themselves! Exit by multi-jumping back out.
- Level Skip: Space, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Dot, Dot, Space, Yakko, Yakko (skip levels by pausing and pressing Select)
- Unlimited Lives: Space, Space, Dot, Dot, Dot, Wakko, Yakko, Yakko, Yakko
- Unlimited Energy: Space, Yakko, Dot, Yakko, Dot, Dot, Yakko, Dot, Yakko
- Unlimited Time: Space, Yakko, Dot, Wakko, Dot, Dot, Yakko, Space, Yakko
- Negativ Cheat: Space, Dot, Dot, Dot, Dot, Yakko, Yakko, Yakko, Yakko (makes two midbosses of the Stage 2 very difficult, increasing its projectiles throw rate half of the minimum threshold used in the normal mode)
|The Animaniacs series|
|Windows||Animaniacs Game Pack • Pinky and the Brain: World Conquest|
|PlayStation||Ten Pin Alley|
|GameCube||The Great Edgar Hunt|