From The Cutting Room Floor
Document the prototype. Source
A sort of a hidden gem platformer for the SNES, featuring an anthropomorphic cat creature and his blue Kirby-like sidekick.
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
Several elements were changed or outright removed for the international versions.
- Ardy has a waiting animation in the Japanese version where he wags has tail and taps his hand. This was removed in the international versions.
- Don Jacoby has a cigarette in the Japanese version. It's gone in the international versions.
- In the game over screen, the jail cell that Ardy is in had its title changed from "The Most Unlucky Man" to "Viscontis Jail" for the international versions.
- In Scene 4, there are lumberjack bears tied to trees as well as a crying bear appearing in the Japanese version. They were removed in the international versions.
- In Scene 6, Catry is found as a fleshless skeleton in the Japanese version. The international versions just made her unconscious and removed the acid dropping from the ceiling as well.