Bejeweled 2 (Windows)
Bejeweled 2 is the sequel of the first game in the popular match-3 puzzle series.
Figure out if there is anything that actually uses this font and if there is, figure out if it's actually "debug" related.
In "resources.xml" file contains an entry for a debug font, which is as the path implies, Continuum Medium.
<Font id="DEBUG" path="ContinuumMedium18outline.txt" sm_path="ContinuumMedium12outline.txt" />
The game's executable has full support for loading from a main.pak, unfortunately, PopCap never released a version of the game using one and the game does not read the music directory in a PAK.
There may be more.
Pressing CTRL-ALT-D will play a sound to indicate debug key input is enabled, allowing options of typing unique keys for debugging displays or mechanisms, another use will disable it.
- F2 - Start/Stop perf timing
- F3 - Toggle FPS display
- Shift F3 - Toggle FPS/mouse coordinate display
- F8 - Show current Video Stats (mostly used to see if 3D acceleration is currently on)
- Shift-F8 - Toggle 3D acceleration
- F11 - Take screenshot (goes into the ProgramData/OEM/Bejeweled2/_screenshots) directory.
- Shift-F11 - Dump all program images in memory to the ProgramData/OEM/Bejeweled2/_dump directory.
|The Bejeweled series|
|Windows||Bejeweled Twist • Bejeweled Blitz • Bejeweled 3|