Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow
|Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow|
Also known as: Blue Dragon: Great Beast of the Underworld (JP)
This game has unused areas.
The buggy yet decent action RPG entry in the Blue Dragon series.
Note: The area name in the screenshot is not that of the debug room, but rather that of the zone it got swapped with.
There is a debug map under the name zzz. It can be accessed via file swapping. It consists of a large checkered square with four NPCs in the middle.
From left to right, the NPCs are:
- Quest Debugging. This NPC marks quests as cleared or not. The sub-menus each match a different quest. S35 closes the menu. Some quests that can't be normally cleared can be marked as such that way.
- Event Viewer. It does just that. Note that this is the only way to escape the Debug Room. The sub-menus each match a different quest. S35 closes the menu.
- Text Checker. This seems to be for testing events, but it crashes the game, which in turn triggers an unused crash handler screen—the same "The Game could not read data" screen used for corrupt save data. The sub-menus each match a different quest, with S35 closing the menu.
- Flag Debugger. There are four options: Number Specification, All flags cleared, All gimmick skills ON, and All raids on.
|Download Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow Debug Map Patch
File: BlueDragonAwakenedShadow-XdeltaPatchEnableDebug.rar (10 KB) (info)
Apply this patch to the US version, then visit any Forest Arena through the portal found in the center of the city.
The Blue Dragon series
|Nintendo DS||Blue Dragon Plus • Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow|
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by tri-Crescendo
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by Namco Bandai Games
- Games published by D3 Publisher
- Nintendo DS games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 2009
- Games with unused areas
- Games with debugging functions
- Blue Dragon series
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Games > Games by content > Games with debugging functions
Games > Games by content > Games with unused areas
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by tri-Crescendo
Games > Games by platform > Nintendo DS games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Bandai Namco > Games published by D3 Publisher
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Bandai Namco > Games published by Namco Bandai Games
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 2009
Games > Games by series > Blue Dragon series