Bubble Bobble Revolution
|Bubble Bobble Revolution|
Also known as: Bubble Bobble DS (JP)
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
A lot of regional differences, not only glitch-related, such as different choice of enemies throughout the entire game, changed behavior (either intentional or not), etc. Also include changes made from US 1.0 to US 1.1 version of the game, if any
|Version||ROM Address||Build Date|
|Europe||0x17B028||Aug 24 2005 19:21:44|
|Japan||0x17A5E8||Oct 5 2005 13:39:01|
|US v1.0||0x172AB4||Jul 10 2006 17:15:56|
|US v1.1||0x19FF94||Oct 12 2006 15:51:46|
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: See what glitches (if any) exist past Round 30.
Despite being released almost a year later, the original American release inexplicably features a large number of glitches not present in the Japanese and European versions. These glitches were fixed in an updated version.
Below is a list of all known glitches in the original American release:
- Round 5 - No enemies spawn, and you're taken to the next level after a few seconds.
|US v1.0||US v1.1|
- Round 10 - The boss has a broken palette.
- Round 19 - Same as Round 5.
- Round 20 - The boss gets stuck between the two lower platforms, making it incredibly easy to defeat.
- Round 21 - All enemies die instantly.
- Round 23 - Some enemies die instantly.
- Round 26 - Same as Round 23.
- Round 28 - Same as Round 5.
- Round 30 - The boss doesn't spawn. Unlike Rounds 5, 19, and 28, however, the game doesn't move you on to the next level, causing a softlock.