Bubble Bobble Revolution
|Bubble Bobble Revolution|
Also known as: Bubble Bobble DS (JP)
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
|Version||ROM Address||Build Date|
|Europe||0x17B028||Aug 24 2005 19:21:44|
|Japan||0x17A5E8||Oct 5 2005 13:39:01|
|US v1.0||0x172AB4||Jul 10 2006 17:15:56|
|US v1.1||0x19FF94||Oct 12 2006 15:51:46|
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: See what glitches (if any) exist past Round 30.
Despite being released almost a year later, the original American release inexplicably features a large number of glitches not present in the Japanese and European versions. These glitches were fixed in an updated version.
Below is a list of all known glitches in the original American release:
- Round 5 - No enemies spawn, and you're taken to the next level after a few seconds.
|US v1.0||US v1.1|
- Round 10 - The boss has a broken palette.
- Round 19 - Same as Round 5.
- Round 20 - The boss gets stuck between the two lower platforms, making it incredibly easy to defeat.
- Round 21 - All enemies die instantly.
- Round 23 - Some enemies die instantly.
- Round 26 - Same as Round 23.
- Round 28 - Same as Round 5.
- Round 30 - The boss doesn't spawn. Unlike Rounds 5, 19, and 28, however, the game doesn't move you on to the next level, causing a softlock.