If you appreciate the work done within the wiki, please consider supporting The Cutting Room Floor on Patreon. Thanks for all your support!
Category:Games developed by Maxis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maxis was originally founded by the famous Will Wright, and pretty much established the simulation genre in the world of video gaming. It was bought by Electronic Arts in 1997, and would later go on to develop the ever-so famous The Sims franchise.
Try spelling the name backwards... I dare you.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Games developed by Maxis"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- The Sims (Windows)
- The Sims 2 (GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- The Sims 2 (PlayStation Portable)
- The Sims 2 (Windows)
- The Sims 2: Pets (GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii)
- The Sims 2: Pets (PlayStation Portable)
- The Sims 4
- The Sims Castaway Stories
- The Sims Life Stories
- The Sims Pet Stories
- The Sims: Bustin' Out (GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox)