Category:Games developed by Sculptured Software
Sculptured Software was an American game developer located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company is probably best known for developing the original Star Wars trilogy for the SNES, which were critically acclaimed. The company developed a great deal of licensed titles, such as Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Monopoly, The Simpsons, and several WWF-licensed games.
The company was eventually bought out by Acclaim and renamed to Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City, but the company later eventually closed its doors.
Pages in category "Games developed by Sculptured Software"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars (SNES)
- WWF Raw (32X)
- WWF Raw (Genesis)
- WWF Raw (SNES)
- WWF Royal Rumble (Genesis)
- WWF Super WrestleMania (SNES)
- WWF Superstars 2 (Game Boy)
- WWF WrestleMania: Steel Cage Challenge
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (32X)
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (Genesis)
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (SNES)