Category:Games developed by Sculptured Software
An American game developer located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company is probably best known for developing the Super Star Wars trilogy for the SNES, which were critically acclaimed. The company developed a great deal of licensed titles, such as Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Monopoly, The Simpsons, and several WWF-licensed games.
The company was later bought out by Acclaim and renamed to Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City.
Pages in category "Games developed by Sculptured Software"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars (SNES)
- WWE WrestleMania: Steel Cage Challenge (Plug & Play)
- WWF Rage in the Cage
- WWF Raw (32X)
- WWF Raw (Genesis)
- WWF Raw (SNES)
- WWF Royal Rumble (Genesis)
- WWF Super WrestleMania (SNES)
- WWF Superstars 2
- WWF WrestleMania: Steel Cage Challenge
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (32X)
- WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (SNES)