|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue this article?
Enter this password in Scenario mode to see the ending. In the US version, the password menu removed the "E" and added a "?", rendering this password ineffective.
3END- ----- ----- ----3
- The Japanese version has three modes of play, the US version only has one.
- The Japanese version has anime story cutscenes all over the Scenario mode, the US version removed all of the game's story.
- The cars in the Japanese version are more ornamental, in the US version, they just looks like a regular F-1 cars.
- There are eight distinct cars in the Japanese version.
- The order of the countries you race is different in both versions. In the Japanese version, the last country is Japan, whereas it's America in the US version.
- The ending in both games is completely different.