Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy
|Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy|
Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy is a beat-'em-up based on the cartoon and its famous Ultimate Enemy special. It is usually regarded as one of the better Nickelodeon games.
Internal Boss Names
Starting at 001228D0 in the North American ROM, internal names for each boss are listed.
1BOX1GHOST1 1EMBER1 1BOX1LUNCH1 1NICOLAI1TECHNUS1 1WALKER1 1CLOCKWORK1 1SKULKER1 1SKULKTECH1.91 1VALERIE1 1LUNCH1LADY1 1VLAD1PLASMIUS1 1DAN1PHANTOM1
- The logo on the title screen has some noticeable differences between the North American and European versions:
- The European logo takes up more space on the screen.
- The European logo has a blue hue, just like how the logo is normally depicted on the show and merchandise. The North American logo is colorless.
- The "Ultimate Enemy" subtitle is overlapping the logo in the North American version, as opposed to the European version placing it underneath the logo and using a different font.
- The ghost-shaped Nickelodeon logo is bright orange and without an outline in the European version, instead of dark orange with an outline like in the North American version.
- When booted up, the European version has an option to select a language. After doing so, an animation of a light shining across Danny (taken from the show's opening sequence) is played before going to the copyright screen. In the North American version, the game only shows the copyright screen when booted up.