If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
|Deus Ex: Human Revolution|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Old men are the future.
Disabled debug menus are present in the game. By using a modified patch file, you can re-enable the options on the main menu.
This option will appear on the Main Menu while not in a game. Naturally, it lets you start from any part of the game.
While in the menu, there are two selection reels. Up and down change reels. The top reel is the primary area, the bottom one is specific to the area highlighted in the primary one.
These areas are leftover from testing or press demos. In some cases, they're completely missing NPCs.
Actually document these things
- Gamescom Demo (Detroit City Police, Police Station)
- Tutorial Playtest (Sarif HQ Intro)
- Zoo (All subareas crash the game.)
- E3 Demo (The Hive E3, Lower Hengsha City Street E3, Seaport E3)
- Cut Scene (all subareas are cutscene areas. the actual cutscenes don't seem to trigger)
The burger menu will appear in the main menu as "Debug Menu" when in a game. It acts as a general debug menu, as well as containing cheats like spawning items. It also displays a quote from the game's development in the corner.
Actually document these things
A selection of commonly used gameplay options
- Invincible (Player never loses health)
- Immortal (Player never dies)
- Ignore Player (NPC won't see or hear the player)
- Infinite Ammo (Gives the player infinite ammunition)
- Access Code Cheat Bypass (Gives automatic access to locked devices)
- No Energy Cost (Nothing will consume energy)
- No Experience Cost (Nothing will decrease your experience)
- No Money Cost (Nothing will decrease your money)
- No Stamina (Stamina will not be depleted)
- Conversation Debug (Enable conversation debugging)
- Epilogue Debug Screen (Display the epilogue debug screen)
- No Health Regen
- Show Player Position and Unit (Show the player's position and it's current unit)
- Show Game Version (Shows the game's current version)
- Show Prompts
- Cover - Hold To Stay
- Disable NPCs (Stop processing all NPCs)
- Toggle Gameflow Debug Objects (This will toggle gameflow debug uberobjects (ex: debug buttons))
- List Installed DLC Packs (List installed DLC packs)
- List PS3 Paths (List PS3 paths - Pops up a message saying "This isn't a PS3 you cheater!!!")
Basic system options (Sound, graphics etc.)
- Hide Hud (Hide the Hud - Doesn't seem to work.)
- Push Default HUD Group (BEWARE: This will push a DEFAULT HUD group in case of a HUD issue. Bug should still be investigated!)
- Show Debug Data (Show debug text on screen)
- Show Hacking Network Name (Shows the current Hacking Network name.)
- Disable Anim
- Show Subtitles
- Disables Intro (Allows to skip the game introduction and go straight to the menu system - forced on by the debug enable mod)
- Override Menu System (0=Default, 1=Main Menu, 2=Map Select) (Allows to load the menu system of your choice!)
- Draw Uberobject Info (Display the uberobject info when in interaction range)
- Object stats
- Memory Tracker
- GameRate Memory Report (This will generate a memory report)
- IMF Stats
- NoSound (Turns off sound)
- NoMusic (Turns off music)
Basic NPC Debugging options
- Draw NPC Stats
AI debug options
Add pickups, augmentations and objectives
Sound debugging options
- Sound Group Mute Volume (Mute the volume for any given sound group)
[GAMESCOM DEMO OPTIONS]
Options only applicable to the Gamescom demo.
- Show Gamescom Demo Label (Displays [GAMESCOM DEMO 2010] at the bottomleft part of the screen)
TV & Monitor Calibration
Helps to calibrate your monitor or HDTV to display the best results ever! Enjoy!
Verify gun lines for Sarif, Athena, Colvin, Faherty... Then there's the Det1 info booth.
Weapon Drawn Dialogue
If Jensen is holding a weapon when he attempts to speak with most characters, he will be told to put it away. However, certain areas force weapons to be holstered, so some functional dialogue goes unheard.
UNI_PRIT_GUN_001 | "Let's do this without the weapon."
Pritchard can normally only be spoken to in person at Sarif HQ, which restricts weapons. The game's tutorial, however, needs to allow weapons, and Pritchard can be found on that map. If the Tutorial Playtest is accessed through the debug menu, the doors to David Sarif's office will be open, which leads to Athena and the elevator in that room. The elevator doesn't function, but with the Burger Menu's invincibility (and without the Icarus Landing System) the player can walk off the ledge, pull back towards the office, and land on lower floors. These other floors are where Megan gets off the elevator in the introduction, followed by where Pritchard gets on. Since the introduction hasn't begun, Pritchard is patiently waiting in a standard NPC state for the elevator to arrive.
UNI_WING_GUN_001 | "This is a clinic! Put that away."
This is Dr. Wing Hui of Hengsha's LIMB clinic who offers a sidequest during the second visit. Since he only appears inside the clinic, this cannot be heard.
In the sewers of Lower Hengsha, there is a breakable wall only accessible with the Punch Through Wall augment. Inside the room are several Nuke Virus Softwares, a Valve to turn off poisonous gas, and two dildos on a mattress next to a bottle of lube and box of tissues. The two dildos were removed in the Japanese version as the Japanese ratings board prohibits the depiction of sex objects in retail games.
In the Director's Cut version of the game, they are completely absent from the game for all regions.
|The Deus Ex series|
|Windows||Deus Ex • Deus Ex: Invisible War • Deus Ex: Human Revolution|