Dinosaurs for Hire
|Dinosaurs for Hire|
Dinosaurs for Hire is what happens if you mix Rambo and Jurassic Park in a blender.
Several cheats can be accessed in the game by pausing the game. Three of them are unused, and while they play a success sound effect, they have no effect.
- Invincibility: C, A, Left, Right, A, B
- Full energy: Down, B, Up, B, B, A
- Unused: A, B, A, C, A, B
- Upgraded weapons: C, Right, A, B, B, Up
- Extra life: Right, A, Down, C, A, Right
- Level select: Down, B, A, C, Down, Right
- Unused: C, A, B, A, Left, Left
- Unused: C, C, C, A, Left, Left
Debug Map Mode
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
A debug map mode exists that functions like the one in Sonic the Hedgehog. To access it, use the experimental Action Replay code 008E26:00AC. Pause the game, and press Start.
- Use the D-Pad to move around the map.
- Press A to change the sprite.
- Press B to place the current sprite.
- Press Start to resume the game.
Find a better way to access this. Do any jumps or branches to $008ED2 or $008EB6 exist?