Dragon Warrior VII
|Dragon Warrior VII|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Dragon Warrior VII is, as you may have guessed, the seventh Dragon Quest game. It's also the only title which hadn't had a proper remake until the 3DS era (unlike a similarly numbered rival RPG, which merely got rereleased for the PC with very few alterations).
The Japanese version's subtitle, "Eden no Senshitachi", means "Warriors of Eden". Just so you know.
Hidden things in the enemy graphics.
Use Action Replay code 800F2518 0100 (US) or 800F7798 0100 (Japan), then press Select while in control of your character to access the menu, which is "translated" to Engrish. Among the options are:
- Dokodemo rula and Dokodemo rula2 - Warp options. You can access the Debug Floor this way, which is an unfinished map (literally; tiles are missing from the house) with lots of animals.
- Saikyou - Maxes out classes, level, money...
- Zenkaifuku - Full Health/revives dead party members.
- Hitojyoutai - Affects a status effect permanently.
- Level Up - Edit levels, stats, and experience for each party member.
- Tenshoku - Choose a job class for a party member.
- Gold - Changes the amount of, well... gold.
- BankMAX - Maxes out the gold in the bank.
- Nakama kaiwa - Untranslated menu with more options(?)
- Flagshop - Can set the event flag for any point in the game.
- Program Start - Puts a bunch of coordinates on the screen.
- Memory Card - Brings up more menus, unsure of what they do.
- Windows config -
- Gakkyoku test - Lets you play a bunch of background music by entering 0 - 40.
- Sound test - Lets you play a bunch of sound effects. 0-433 work. beyond that will crash.
- Sentaku encount - You can basically put together a enemy team and fight against them.
- Monster Anime - Works kind of like the beastary within the game, but with dummied monsters also.
- Monster Modify - You can modify every attribute of every monster in the game. Including what it drops and how frequent.
- HP settei - Sets a characters HP.
- MP settei - Sets a characters MP.
- Shokuhyou Keikenchi - Sets the amount of battle experience you have for a class.
- Debug Koumoku - Has a lot of misc things to change and play with. From making the world map wire framed, to avoiding collisions with buildings/rocks etc.
- Game joyoutai - Unsure.
- Party member - Pretty self explanatory. You can select up to three other main party members and one 'guest' party member.
- Shokugyou Level - Lets you change the level that a character has in their class.
- Shokugyou Keireki - Unsure.
- Mahoukouka movie - Plays a battle technique on screen.
- Event movie - Plays a cutscene.
- Sekiban Puzzel - teleports you to the first of the tablet puzzles.
- Job Level iciran - makes the job classes visible at Dharma temple.
- Spline test - Crashes the game.
- Old Flgshop - Unsure.
- Zenkaino Floor - Tells you the name of the last floor you were on.
- Sentou Nakama kaiwa - Goes through a lot of in battle chat.
- Zen monser deatta - Unsure.
|The Dragon Warrior / Dragon Quest series|
|NES||Dragon Warrior • Dragon Warrior II • Dragon Warrior III • Dragon Warrior IV|
|MSX||Dragon Quest • Dragon Quest II|
|SNES||Dragon Quest I & II • Dragon Quest III • Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VI • Torneko no Daibouken: Fushigi no Dungeon|
|Game Boy (Color)||Dragon Warrior I & II • Dragon Warrior III • Dragon Warrior Monsters • Dragon Warrior Monsters 2|
|PlayStation||Dragon Warrior VII|
|PlayStation 2||Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VIII|
|Game Boy Advance||Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart|
|Nintendo DS||Dragon Quest IV • Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VI • Dragon Quest IX|
|Nintendo 3DS||Theatrhythm Dragon Quest • Dragon Quest VII • Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3|
|PlayStation 4||Dragon Quest Builders 2|
|Nintendo Switch||Dragon Quest Builders 2 • Dragon Quest XI|
|Windows||Dragon Quest Builders 2|