Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PlayStation)
|Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone|
Also known as: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (EU/AU/CAN), Harry Potter à l'Ecole des Sorciers (FR)
This game has a prerelease article
This game has a notes page
The PlayStation rendition of the game based on the hit book that was concurrently made into a movie.
These are some placeholder storybook sketches that were leftover. A few of them resemble their final counterparts, while others are cut entirely.
The most noticeable change here is that Dumbledore gives Harry the wizard card instead of Ron.
There are supplementary sketches for the Forbidden Forest scene where Firenze banishes Voldemort and returns Harry to Hagrid.
There are also a few unused sketches for the ending scene that were consolidated to the final versions.
The map T1L1M005.WAD ("115HPDoor") contains all four of the rooms accessible through portraits after collecting Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, in addition to a hidden room with four doors through which all of the aforementioned rooms are accessible.
The room appears to be modeled after each of the four rooms the doors lead to, however it seems to be incompletely modeled.
The game contains some little-known cheat codes that can be entered at the main menu whilst holding L1+R1. A sound effect (which can also be heard in the options menu) will play if entered correctly.
- Unlock Flipendo Duo - Up, Left, Down, Right, Circle, Circle, Square, Square. Unlocks the "Flipendo Duo" spell without needing to obtain it.
- All Famous Witches and Wizards Cards - Circle, Square, Circle, Square, Left, Right, Circle, Square. Adds every Famous Witches and Wizards Card to the Folio Magi, but only there. They still appear/can be collected in the game world and the in-game counter does not act as if they've been collected. This code will not work if the player enters it, then loads a save file with any of the Famous Witches and Wizards Cards collected.
- Unlock Quidditch League - Circle, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle. Unlocks the "Play Quidditch" game mode without needing to win the Quidditch match against Hufflepuff. Requires a new game to be started to take effect.
- Infinite Health - Circle, Circle, Square, Square, Circle, Circle, Left, Right. Harry's health value becomes locked at its highest point. When coming into contact with hazards, Harry will still act as if damage was taken, but none will actually be inflicted.
- Blurry View - Up, Down, Up, Down, Circle, Circle, Up, Down. Applies a blurry filter to the view. Menus and some HUD elements remain unaffected.
The Harry Potter series
|Windows, Mac OS Classic, Mac OS X||Sorcerer's Stone • Chamber of Secrets (Prototype)|
|Game Boy Color||Sorcerer's Stone • Chamber of Secrets|
|Game Boy Advance||Sorcerer's Stone • Prisoner of Azkaban • Goblet of Fire • Quidditch World Cup|
|PlayStation||Sorcerer's Stone • Chamber of Secrets|
|GameCube||Sorcerer's Stone • Chamber of Secrets • Prisoner of Azkaban • Goblet of Fire|
|PlayStation 2||Sorcerer's Stone • Quidditch World Cup • Goblet of Fire|
|Windows||Prisoner of Azkaban • Goblet of Fire • LEGO Years 1-4 • LEGO Years 5-7|
|Xbox||Goblet of Fire|
|Wii||LEGO Years 1-4 • LEGO Years 5-7|
|PlayStation 3||LEGO Years 1-4|
|PlayStation Portable||LEGO Years 1-4|
|Nintendo 3DS||LEGO Years 5-7|
|PlayStation Vita||LEGO Years 5-7|
|iOS, Android||Wizards Unite|