If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Heavy Unit: Mega Drive Special
|Heavy Unit: Mega Drive Special|
Heavy Unit: Mega Drive Special is an enhanced port of the arcade shoot 'em up Heavy Unit.
At the title screen, hold A + B + C and press Start to open these test screens:
- Hold A and move the d-pad up or down to change BCG-FILE/OBJ-FILE
- Hold B and move the d-pad up or down to change COLOR-FILE
- Hold C and move the d-pad up or down to change PALETTE-NO
- Press Start to advance to next screen
- Hold A and move the d-pad up or down to cycle through objects
- Hold C and move the d-pad up or down to change COLOR-FILE
- Press Start to exit
99 credits. Sets memory address FFFC1E:6300
Invincible! Enemies are destroyed on contact, and you can also move through walls and objects. Sets memory address FFFC1C:0100
Adds a stage select to the options menu.
This displays a stage progress counter in the upper-right corner of the screen. Sets memory address FF0026:0001
Inverts the colors. Sets memory address FF0022:0001
Record your gameplay.
Replays the recorded game.
DEMO-REC mode (assumed to record gameplay for use in an opening demo)
Changes the colors. This password is the default setting (i.e., it has no effect, unless you entered one of the other color passwords below and want to return to the original)
Hidden Credits Text
In options, highlight PASS WORD and press B 100 times to display the string LUNA SUKIKAGE.
|The Heavy Unit series|
|Genesis||Heavy Unit: Mega Drive Special|