Kenran Butou Sai: The Mars Daybreak
|Kenran Butou Sai: The Mars Daybreak|
This game has debugging material.
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
There should be USB mouse controls in this game somehow, assuming the mouse driver is active.
Several very elaborate debug menus can be enabled in this game. These menus contain map viewers, model viewers, animation viewers, lighting editors, and many more. You can even view an unused Digimon character. Apply the code below and you will be taken to a debug menu of your choice after the Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Presents screen.
Boot to Debug Menu 202B3428 2402000x Replace x with: 1 Test options, model viewer, map viewer, etc. 2 Appears to show a glitched screen. You can't appear to do anything here. 3 Work mode. It's unclear what this does as it doesn't appear to work anymore. 4 Font test screen. 5 Nothing. Tries to load something network related but fails. 6 Sends you to a test screen of a list of files loaded from the disc. 7 Sound test debug. This doesn't appear to work anymore. 8 Map editor. 9 Window test. A Miscellaneous test. Contains a lot of test options. B Menu tests and game flag editors. C Appears to be a map select, however everything crashes the game. D BattleLocal menu. Nothing appears to work. E HayashibarLocal menu. Contains battle test and window test options. F HahiLocal Menu. Contains more battle test options, window tests, and battle icon tests.
Debug Menu 0x1
This debug option will initially send you to a blank void. Press the following buttons listed below to do various actions here.
- L1 + L2 opens the debug menu.
- Square + Left Analog Stick moves the debug menu window around.
- D-Pad Right cycles through NPCs on the map. Switching to them will allow you to control them.
- Select (hold) to bring up position info.
- Change MAP allows you to view models and change maps.
- Menu Light allows you to change various lighting settings.
- Menu Add CHR allows you to add any model to the map.
- Menu Scene allows you to change the lighting / fog data of a map. You can save and load edits as well.
- Change CHR-MODEL allows you to change your currently controlled character.
- Change CHR-MOTION allows you to cycle through the various animated states of your controlled character.
- Capture it is unclear how this menu works.
Debug Menu 0x3
Nothing here seems to work, unfortunately.
Debug Menu 0x4
This simply displays a font test screen. Nothing can be done here.
どうやら占領地域では大規模な虐殺、略奪がおきて いるようです。 ……くそ！栄光の太陽系総軍は何をしているんだ！ 仲間割れなんかしてるばあいじゃないだろ～！ やはり異星人との同盟という行為自体に無理が あったんでしょう。↑ 同じグレートワイズマンの子孫とは言え、考え方が まったく違いますから。 はばぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽ ハバパヒビピフブプヘベペホボポ ：；。、．，’”（）「」［］
Debug Menu 0x6
This menu shows you a few files loaded from the disc. It doesn't appear to do anything else.
Debug Menu 0x7
This would be the sound test menu, however nothing seems to work.
Debug Menu 0x8
A map editor option. It's unclear how this works.
Debug Menu 0x9
A simple test option that will display a test message.