LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Nintendo DS)
|LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga|
Game has unused graphics, levels, and possibly some other stuff. Figure out how to open "StarWars.fib".
Continuing the fine tradition of not-as-good-as-the-console LEGO ports. Notable for being the first LEGO handheld title to be developed by TT Fusion.
Both outside sections of the hub map has some unseen portions of the geometry which can only be accessed via a cheat or exploit.
Death Star Escape
This episode IV level has a panel inside the elevator which is unusable due to a level transition being activated before being able to touch it. Even more odd is the fact that a C3PO panel is right next to the door with this panel.
Pressing Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, R, L, Start, Select at the main menu will enable the debug menus. Alternatively, using the following codes will also enable them.
|221248EF 00000001||22124A0F 00000001|
When enabled, two new options are added to the main menu: "Debug" and "Debug Multiplayer." Noticeably this code seems to crash to the home screen when done on a 3DS so be careful.
The Debug menu has submenus as follows:
- Episodes 1..3 - Allows you to choose to begin the game at several points within Episodes 1-3.
- Episodes 4..6 - The same, but for Episodes 4-6.
- Bonus Levels - Can be used to start any of the bonus levels in the game.
- Customisation - Opens the character customization screen.
- Test Levels - A menu containing one (non-working) test level.
- Cheats - Toggles for various cheats.
- Host Game - Opens a menu similar to the "Debug" menu.
- Join Game - Makes the menu disappear, possibly attempts to join a multiplayer game?
Only has one option, lvl_testplayground. Upon selection, the game states the DS Card has been removed.
See if it is possible to play lvl_testplayground without the game crashing.
All of these cheats can be toggled on or off. This submenu has no "Back" selection.
- All Characters: Unlocks all characters.
- All Levels: Unlocks all levels.
- All Extras: Unlocks all extras.
- All Minikits: Gives all minikits.
- Loadsamoney: Gives the player 100,000,000 studs.
- Skip Activation: Disables Activation panel minigames, allowing you to activate them without starting minigames.
Opens a menu similar to the Debug menu, except that choosing any level will result in a menu with the options "Press START", and "Back." The DS console's name appears after a few seconds of being on the menu. Selecting the "Press START" option does nothing, and if back is selected, or the B button is pressed, the game freezes.
Beside the cheat code which activates the debug menu there are eight other button combinations which can be activated in the main menu and which affect the savefile which is loaded afterwards. A cheat was accepted when a sound is heard after the last input.
|Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, R, L||Character 'Boba Fett' unlocked in the shop for purchase.|
|L, R, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right||Character 'Darth Vader' unlocked.|
|Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, Down||Character 'General Grievous' unlocked in the shop for purchase.|
|R, R, Right, Right, Right, Up, L, L||Character 'The Emperor' unlocked in the shop for purchase.|
|Start, Right, Up, Left, Down, Select, L, R||Increase total studs by 1.000.000.|
|Start, Start, Down, Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, Select||Increase total studs by 3.000.000.|
|Down, Down, Up, Down, Down, R, Left||Red Brick 'Evasion Survival' unlocked in the shop for purchase.|
|Up, Up, Down, L, L, R, R||Red Brick 'Focus Survival' unlocked in the shop for purchase.|