LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PlayStation 2)
|LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy|
This game has unused playable characters.
This game has a prototype article
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is the second of five LEGO Star Wars games.
Unused Playable Characters
There are a total of 17 unused characters in the game, as shown in the video below.
What distinguishes them from the extra toggle characters are their blank character icons and the fact that they are referred to with a "?".
They are as follows:
- Wuher (the Cantina bartender) with complete animation.
- The Wampa that attacks Luke Skywalker in Episode 5, except it's frozen in the same pose with no animation.
- A Bith musician from Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes with a static animation of hitting drums, but no movement animation.
- The Rancor from Jabba's Palace that actually has a movement animation.
- Dr. Evazan (one of the bar patrons that harrass Luke and lose an arm for it) from the Mos Eisley Cantina. He has no animation and stays in the same pose.
- Ponda Baba (Evazan's alien buddy) has no animation either.
- Jabba the Hutt who is animated.
- Ten Numb, one of the B-Wing pilots from the Episode 6 Endor space battle. Lacks animation.
- 2-1B Surgical Droid from Episode 5's ending cutscene with no animation.
- Admiral Ackbar's Mon Calamari helper who has a static animation, but not one for moving.
- General Veers is the same.
- As is General Jan Dodonna.
- Lando Calrissian, strangely.
- Also Lando wearing Han Solo's clothes.
- Nien Numb, Lando's Sullustan co-pilot from Episode 6.
- Luke Skywalker from the infirmary cutscene at the end of Episode V.
- Luke Skywalker from the ceremony cutscene at the end of Episode IV.