Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)
|Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit|
Also known as: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 3
This game has unused text.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is a soft-reboot developed by Criterion Games that is designed to be a throwback to the pre-Underground days with high-stakes police chases in tandem with linear roads. Oh, and let's not forget the dreaded Takedown mechanic lifted from Burnout 3.
Live live live live live like you wanna live...
Document the Gamescom alpha build.
Left in the PlayStation 3 version are text strings for songs that are not used in the game, but were once planned. Some of them got replaced with another song from that group.
The unique EA Crew Edition for the Windows release was given to members of the development team that worked on the game. The EA Crew Edition includes:
- 2 Limited Edition cars
- 4 early unlock vehicles:
- Audi TT RS (Racer Performance Series vehicle)
- Chevrolet Camaro SS (Racer Performance Series vehicle)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 (SCPD Highway Patrol unit)
- Porsche Cayman S (SCPD Highway Patrol unit)
- The entirety of the SCPD Rebels Pack (exclusive DLC)