Pocket Puyo Puyo Tsuu
|Pocket Puyo Puyo Tsuu|
A much well-needed update after the disaster of the somewhat slow-paced and confusing Game Boy version of the first game, Pocket Puyo Puyo Tsuu uses actual colors/textures for the Puyos and gameplay speed that closely replicates those of the home console games.
At the main menu, highlight Configuration (rightmost option) and press A+B to add a Rule Lock option and Special Custom menu to the Custom menu.
|...But what does it mean?|
This game has text or audio that needs to be translated. If you are fluent with this language, please read our translation guidelines and then
Exit SPECIAL CUSTOM screen.
Change control by manual or computer on all game modes.
- 0: Computer/Computer
- 1: Manual/Computer (default)
- 2: Manual/Manual (Move same time player 1 and player 2.)
Change thinking type on player 1.
Change thinking type on player 2.
This menu is not displaying on Super Game Boy. In Super Game Boy, we can battle using 2 SNES Controllers.
Change using cable on ふたりでぷよぷよ(2 Players mode).
- ON : use cable.(default)
- OFF: not use cable. even not connected cable, can enter to ふたりでぷよぷよ.
Unused SGB Palettes
Document the two unused palettes.
There are two unused PAL_SET commands located at 0x16BDD, and 0x16BED.
The Nintendo Power downloadable revision has some graphics changes.
- Updated Act Against AIDS logo.
- The title screen background is cut off at the bottom, making room to add Sega to the copyright info.
- Arle's character portrait is different.