This is a sub-page of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
Any names after the "/" are UK names.
Lines in which its only differences is having British terms will be omitted. Such examples include:
- Not adding a serial comma before "and" or "or".
- Not adding a dot after an abbreviation (For example, writing "Mr." as "Mr").
- Adding a comma or a period outside of quotation marks rather than inside quotation marks.
- Instances of the word "figure out" being changed to "work out".
- Instances of the word "tap" being changed to "touch".
Different Fonts for Certain Text
- "Solved" to indicate how many puzzles you have solved. Also written as "Solved (#)" in the US version while it's "Solved: (#)" in the UK version.
In Unwound Future, the UK-based font for "Solved: (#)" in Diabolical Box would be used for both versions, and both versions would write it as "Solved: (#)".
- Inside the trunk:
- "Hint Coins" is written in 2 lines in the US version, while in the UK version it's written in one line. In Curious Village both versions wrote "HINT COINS" in 2 lines. In Unwound Future, "Hint Coins" is written in 2 lines in both versions.
- Under "Time Played", the US version writes the hours and minutes in "hr." and "min." while the UK version writes it in "hr" and "min". In Curious Village both versions wrote "HR." and "MIN." under "TIME PLAYED".
- "Journal" is written as "Layton's Journal" in the UK version. "Layton's Journal" would be used in both versions for Unwound Future.