Proto:Conker's Bad Fur Day/ECTS Demo/Map Changes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a sub-page of Proto:Conker's Bad Fur Day/ECTS Demo.
- Some UVS outside the wasp hive were fixed.
- There is an untextured cog on the windmill. The windmill's roof uses a different texture.
- The area made of cheese had a hidden context-sensitive pad which transformed Conker in an anvil, which would then destruct the ground, revealing a hook where a Squirrel Tail normally would be, but there isn't anything on the hook. This secret area looks to have been a secret passageway to another section of the level. Concept art suggests this would have branched out onto another section of the level.
- The area behind the waterfall where the extra life is has darkened shading suggesting it was once used for a map warp.
- The safe's textures are different.
- Some parts of the room where Conker finds the giant egg are untextured, including the giant egg itself.
- The UV mappings inside the dinosaur statue were fixed.
- Many floor textures inside the mansion do not have the correct sound or any sound at all when stepped on. For example, the hedges in the circular courtyard sound as if they are wood instead of grassy when stepped on.
- The Tediz emblem was changed. This also applies to all multiplayer maps that reuse the textures.
- There's some buggy UV mapping on the protruding caves where the flamethrower enemies reside. This was replaced with less buggy (but still incorrect) UV mapping.
- The reflection geometry behind the elevator has a missing texture and displays a hall of mirrors effect. Furthermore, the elevator doors function and open improperly and can emit a ding noise halfway through the map.