This page details one or more prototype versions of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (Windows).
There are four demo builds for Windows to document:
- 0.0.1 public beta (August 1, 2002)
- 0.0.3.11 multiplayer demo (September 11, 2002)
- 0.0.4.203 singleplayer demo (December 18, 2002)
- 0.0.7.33 demo (February 4, 2003)
Public Beta (August 1, 2002)
Inside the game folder contains an earlyerr.txt dated October 2001 used to test error messages by developers:
Error: MMX compatible processor not found
Error: This Game requires at least 48MB of RAM
Memory initialization failed, check hard disk space
Unable to find file resources, missing CD?
Unable to load error strings
The game.bin has Delta Force: Land Warrior leftovers about character & weapon infos.
Multiplayer Demo (September 11, 2002)
The night vision doesn't remove the shadows in the prototype version.
Singleplayer Demo (December 18, 2002)
- Upload the two loading bars between demo and final