Proto:Hello Neighbor/Alpha 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a sub-page of Proto:Hello Neighbor.
- 1 Sub-Pages
- 2 Unused Basement
- 3 Unused Maps
- 4 Unused Blueprints
- 5 Unused Objects
- 6 Unused Textures
- 7 Unused Animations
| Alpha 1 and Pre-Alpha leftovers|
Leftovers from Alpha 1 and the Pre-Alpha, Yum!
- The basement was implemented in this Alpha, however, over half of it is cut and unseen, the rest of it can be seen in a trailer here:
- Developers Play Area, Accessible by typing "open Neighbor_3" into the Alpha 2 console (accessed by pressing ~)
- Spawns as a Banana, According to the Hello Neighbor Modkit, it was supposed to hiss at you, alerting the Neighbor to your position.
- Unspawnable Version of BP_Spider.
- Used in Alpha 1.5, the Stereo was going to be like the TV, turn it on, and it distracts Theodore.
|Photo 1||Photo 2||Photo 3||Photo 4||Photo 5|
- Photos found in Alpha 2's files, Maybe used as Decor in Alpha 1.5?
- A Tumbleweed.
Old Art Glue
- Old Art Glue, probably used in Alpha 1.5
- A rocking chair, can be found in Neighbor_3
Red Chair (with Alt)
- Two red chairs, one with a broken leg.
- In the files of Alpha 2 exist a unused Icon for the Shark-O-Tron seen in Alpha 2, Implying at one point, The Shark-O-Tron would have been able to been picked up.
Get Combined Gif