Proto:Jelly Boy (SNES)/Near-Final Prototype
This is a sub-page of Proto:Jelly Boy (SNES).
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
This prototype is documented on Hidden Palace.
A prototype of the SNES Jelly Boy was obtained by Hard4Games and subsequently dumped. It is apparently close to the final, but still has some differences.
|Download Jelly Boy (SNES, Prototype)
File: Jelly Boy (SNES Prototype).zip (675 KB) (info)
- The header has an additional credit:
- Unlike the final version, the default password will not trip an error if you don't change it.
- The high score list has much higher default scores. They were likely dropped in the final due to the difficulty of getting more than 252,000 points.
- The high score list also includes several names that are absent from the final.
- The credits do not include the testers from Electronic Arts. They were added in the final version.
|HERES BOSSY||HERE'S BOSSY|
An apostrophe was added.
|DUCKING IN A SOME CRATERS WILL LET YOU TELEPORT!||DUCKING IN SOME CRATERS WILL LET YOU TELEPORT!|
The extra A and an extra spacing were removed.
The Jelly Boy series
|SNES||Jelly Boy (Prototypes)|
|Game Boy||Jelly Boy|