Proto:Pokémon Red and Blue
This page details one or more prototype versions of Pokémon Red and Blue.
|This page or section details content from the March 2020 Nintendo Leak (AKA: "Gigaleak").
Check the March 2020 Nintendo Leak category for more pages also sourced from this material.
Devcart found, just needs dumping. https://twitter.com/forestillusion/status/1377818338793938945
A debug build was included in pack_nopass.zip from the Wack0 leaks with the filename "BLUEMONS.GB". The build is based off the final English release of Pokémon Blue.
On the title screen, press Select to be brought to a rather bare-bones debug menu with the options "Fight" and "Debug". The former option lets you battle a Rhydon against a Rhydon. The latter option:
- Starts you off in front of your house.
- Gives you a complete Pokédex.
- Gives you a similar debug party found in the final game.
- Lets you disable wild encounters and trainer encounters by holding B.
- Disables the event related to the old man at Viridian City.