Proto:Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld/0701 Prototype
This is a sub-page of Proto:Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld.
This prototype is documented on Hidden Palace.
The 0701 prototype of Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld was released by drx during the February 23, 2008 proto release. It's the earliest of the four prototypes.
- The copyright and date screens are missing from this build.
- You can skip the options if you are not on the title page.
- The list of characters after the Diamond Maze game hasn't been implemented yet.
- The drawing page hasn't been implemented yet.
- The casino floor from the Japanese version is still present, but glitched with a graphic of Robotnik's name on and is inaccessible.
- There is a delay between revealing the contents and controller the character in the Diamond Maze game, making the minigame harder.
|Let's go next floor!||Let's play a game!|
|Have you played Sonic's Toy Grab?||The Toy Drop is fun!|
- Robotnik is misspelled as "Robotnick" throughout the game.
- There is a message if Robotnik won or lost (I won!, I lost!), which was removed in the final.
- The music is at a lower pitch and has slightly different instruments than the final.