Proto:Tails and the Music Maker
Are there any more differences with these prototypes? Also, there are more protos:0601, 701B, 0722, 0725, 0927 and 1004.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
This page details one or more prototype versions of Tails and the Music Maker.
Dated June 9, 1994, the game is nearly completed at this point, though there are some minor differences.
- The header reads "PUT TITLE HERE".
- Tails doesn't fly across the Pico screen.
- A beeping noise plays every time the screen transitions into black or if you decide to play a minigame.
- The final page's music is completely different.
- Tails' sprite is much less detailed at this point.
- Musical instruments are floating around instead of musical notes.
- The brightness on the title screen is slightly dimmer.
- No trademark symbol is present.
- A sound test is in the bottom-left corner.
Sonic's sprite seems to have been drawn from SatAM concept art. This actually makes it more on-model in the prototype.
Dated June 24, 1994, this build seems more complete.
- An additional instrument plays during the title music.
- Tails still doesn't fly across the Pico screen.