Proto:Tails and the Music Maker
|This page sucks.|
If you could make it suck less, that would be awesome.
Specifically: See if there's anymore differences.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
This page details one or more prototype versions of Tails and the Music Maker.
Dated June 9, 1994, the game was nearly completed at this point, though there are some minor differences.
- The header reads "PUT TITLE HERE".
- Tails doesn't fly across the Pico screen.
Tails' sprite is much less detailed in the prototype. The brightness on the title screen is also slightly dimmer.
- The Title screen has a sound test in the bottom left corner.
- The final page's music is completely different.
Sonic's sprite seems to have been drawn from SATAM concept art, this actually makes it more on-model in the prototype.
Dated June 24, 1994, this build seems more complete.
- Additional instrument plays during title music.
- Tails still doesn't fly across the Pico screen.