If you appreciate the work done within the wiki, please consider supporting The Cutting Room Floor on Patreon. Thanks for all your support!
Proto:Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On!.
The July 11, 1994 build of Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! is the earlier of the two prototypes that were dumped by drx in 2019.
|July 11, 1994||April 28, 1995|
- The title screen simply refers to the game as Tom & Jerry.
- The title screen has an animation test function for Tom, with on-screen instructions.
- Oddly enough, the background graphics are more detailed than in the later build.
- No gameplay demos are present.
- The score counter is red instead of gray.
- Levels have no names nor title cards implemented.
- Pressing Select + Start skips the current level.
- The heart icons are spaced farther apart.
- There are fewer levels, partially attributed to them being longer than in the later build.
(Source: Hidden Palace)
The Tom & Jerry series
|Amstrad CPC||Hunting High and Low|
|NES||Tom & Jerry|
|SNES||Tom & Jerry (Prototype) • The Chase is On! (Prototype)|
|Game Boy (Color)||Tom & Jerry (GB) • Frantic Antics! • Tom & Jerry (GBC) • Mouse Attacks • Mousehunt|
|Game Gear||The Movie|
|Sega Master System||The Movie (Prototype)|
|Nintendo 64||Fists of Furry|
|GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox||War of the Whiskers (Prototypes)|
|Game Boy Advance||Infurnal Escape • Tom and Jerry Tales|
|Nintendo DS||Tom and Jerry Tales|
|Windows||Fists of Furry|
|Adobe Flash||Tom's Trap-o-Matic • Bowling • Midnight Snack • Run Jerry Run! • Trap Sandwich • What's the Catch?|
|HTML5||Cheese Swipe • Hush Rush|