Proto:Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On!.
The July 11, 1994 build of Tom vs. Jerry: The Chase is On! is the earlier of the two prototypes that were dumped by drx in 2019.
|July 11, 1994||April 28, 1995|
- The title screen simply refers to the game as Tom & Jerry.
- The title screen has an animation test function for Tom, with onscreen instructions.
- Oddly enough, the background graphics are more detailed than in the later build.
- No gameplay demos are present.
- The score counter is red instead of gray.
- Levels have no names nor title cards implemented.
- Pressing Select + Start skips the current level.
- The heart icons are spaced farther apart.
- There are fewer levels, partially attributed to them being longer than in the later build.
(Source: Hidden Palace)
|The Tom & Jerry series|
|Amstrad CPC||Hunting High and Low|
|NES||Tom & Jerry|
|SNES||Tom & Jerry • The Chase is On! (Prototype)|
|Game Boy (Color)||Tom & Jerry (GB, GBC) • Frantic Antics! • Mouse Attacks|
|Game Gear||The Movie|
|Sega Master System||The Movie (Prototype)|
|Nintendo 64||Fists of Furry|
|Windows||Fists of Furry|
|Game Boy Advance||Tom and Jerry Tales|
|Nintendo DS||Tom and Jerry Tales|