Purble Place/Media Center Purble Place
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Browse the files of this version and upload here the unused content.
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: Try to see if this version has debug functions like the normal game.
Media Center Purble Place is a full-screen version of the game that is embedded into the game's executable. While it is technically used since it can be launched from Windows Media Center, it is not documented in any Help menus. Notably, it also contains a whole bunch of unused content the normal game doesn't.
There may be more.
- The dialogs in this version look different, instead of using the Windows aero, they use a blue radial.
- Notably, the only way to change the options in this version is by right-clicking the screen and clicking the Options button.
- Just like changing the options, the only way to show a hint in this version is by right-clicking the screen and clicking the Hint button.
- This version is in full-screen compared to the normal version, that doesn't have a full-screen option.
- The Help section is missing in this version.