Also known as: Kula World (EU), Kula Quest (JP)
This game has regional differences.
In Roll Away, you assume the role of a beach ball on a quest for fruit while avoiding the elements and various pointy objects. Notably one of the earlier games to make use of the DualShock rumble, allowing you to feel the ground break under your poor ball.
- The Load Game option was moved to the main menu and the Scores option was moved into the Options menu in the Japanese version.
- The Japanese versions adds the Lesson option, which is an open level with various hazards.
- The Japanese version shows you what percentage of items you collected in a level.
- A sound effect upon completing a level was added in the Japanese version.
- The button prompt is different.
- The copyright info is always onscreen in the Japanese menus.
- The options were renamed.
- The CopyCat mode was shortened to Copy.
- The Japanese version lacks the option to adjust the screen or turn delay.
- CD was changed to BGM.