If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Romancing SaGa 2 (SNES)
|Romancing SaGa 2|
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
Debug room. Apparently, the codes are 7EF600FF 7EF60101.
Oaive walking ahead and forward, which never happens during gameplay as she is always facing away from the camera.
Coppelia in a casting pose, which is odd since she never learns magic throughout the game.
There are a few characters that are either not in the party for long (and don't join panels) or don't join the party at any point. They do use unique graphics during battles.
- セキシュウサイ (Sekishuusai) - Can be put into the party with codes. He doesn't join any battles the characters go into.
- トーマ (Toma) - Despite being an integral part of the Cumberland civil war, he doesn't join the player's party at any point.
- 空欄 (Blank) - Uses an otherwise unused Final Emperor graphic
- オアイーブ (Oaive) - An unused character unrelated to the Oaive in the game. Uses an otherwise unused Final Empress graphic
- しじん (Minstrel) - Uses an early version of Gerard for the graphics
This library appears to have been planned to be located under the university. There are no events inside.
|The SaGa series|
|Game Boy||The Final Fantasy Legend • Final Fantasy Legend II • Final Fantasy Legend III|
|SNES||Romancing SaGa • Romancing SaGa 2 • Romancing SaGa 3|
|PlayStation||SaGa Frontier (Prototype) • SaGa Frontier II|
|Nintendo DS||SaGa 3 Jiku no Hasha: Shadow or Light|