Romancing SaGa 2 (SNES)
|Romancing SaGa 2|
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
A cult classic in Japan, whose popularity competes with Romancing SaGa 3's.
Use the Pro Action Replay (PAR) codes 7EF600FF and 7EF60101 and go into any room. You'll now be in the debug room, so turn the Pro Action Replay (PAR) codes off.
Talk to the skeleton standing next to the boat by pressing X. A menu appears and he will ask three questions:
1. Debug Mode. Saying yes makes the screen dark.
2. Battle Cancel - Saying yes will skip all battles (even bosses) when you encounter monsters.
3. Walk Through Walls - If you say no, you can walk through walls by holding down the B button.
The darkened patches of grass warp you to different areas in the game.
There are lots of different monsters at the bottom of the debug room. Talk to any monster to fight it.
There are a few characters that are either not in the party for long (and don't join panels) or don't join the party at any point. They do use unique graphics during battles.
- セキシュウサイ (Sekishuusai) - Can be put into the party with codes. He doesn't join any battles the characters go into.
- トーマ (Toma) - Despite being an integral part of the Cumberland civil war, Thomas can't be recruited into the player's party at any point, despite that his siblings Georg and Sophia can.
- 空欄 (Blank) - Uses an otherwise unused Final Emperor graphic.
- オアイーブ (Oaive) - An unused character unrelated to the Oaive in the game. Uses an otherwise unused Final Empress graphic.
- しじん (Minstrel) - Uses an early version of Gerard for his graphics.
This library appears to have been planned to be located under the university. There are no events inside.
The SaGa series
|Game Boy||The Final Fantasy Legend • Final Fantasy Legend II • Final Fantasy Legend III|
|SNES||Romancing SaGa • Romancing SaGa 2 • Romancing SaGa 3|
|PlayStation||SaGa Frontier (Prototype) • SaGa Frontier II|
|Nintendo DS||SaGa 3 Jiku no Hasha: Shadow or Light|